remember when the avengers was new?
remember how exciting it was to finally have some of our favorite superheros interacting in one movie?
remember getting chills during this scene?
remember feeling like a superhero when the screen went black and the credit music came on?
Please never forget how special The Avengers is.
Magical Paths Begging To Be Walked
Roads and paths pervade our literature, poetry, artwork, linguistic expressions and music. Even photographers can’t keep their eyes (and lenses) off of a beautiful road or path, which is why we collected this list of 28 amazing photos of paths.
Paths like these have a powerful grip on the human imagination – they can bring adventure, promise and change or solitude, peace and calm. There’s nothing like a walk down a beautiful path to clear your head – or to fill it with ideas!
I’ll leave you with an excellent quote from J. R. R. Tolkien’s works while you enjoy these images; “It’s a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don’t keep your feet, there’s no knowing where you might be swept off to.“
- Autumn In The White Carpathians
- Rhododendron Laden Path, Mount Rogers, Virginia, USA
- Spring In Hallerbos Forest, Belgium
- Autumn Path In Kyoto, Japan
- Autumn Path
- Bamboo Path In Kyoto, Japan
- Hitachi Seaside Park Path In Japan
- Dark Hedges In Ireland
- Winter Forest Path, Czech Republic
- Path Under Blooming Trees In Spring
Omg okay like he’s allowed to grow it out on the top to 3inches I think but like p much he’s going to have some Macklemore hair bc the sides still gotta stay short
The best thing ever is using the ‘my boyfriend’s in the Navy’ card on young children trying to hit on me and then watching them squirm.
modern au bubbline bye
Snow White. Bengal. Golden. White.
Oh hell yeah this is the coolest picture ever
looks like God ran out of printer ink
I’m ready for Phantom mother fuckers
What it would look like if the Orion Nebula was a distance of 4 light years away.
1. Siblings Enjolras and Cosette
2. Marius is a booby
3. THEY WERE ALL NAMED JEAN
4. George Blagden is a gift from heaven
5. Javert can’t handle JV’s character development
6. Valjean is the epitome of character development
8. Gavroche was the most hardcore kid in 1800’s France
9. Les Amis are hot
10. Nobody hates Fantine. Nobody.